General Real Estate Market – Orange County – December 2016
1. On average it only took 58 days to sell a home in Orange County.
2. On average OC homes sold for 94 % of the original listing price.
3. There was a 1.7 months supply of homes for sale at the end of December.
Conclusion – Orange County is a Seller’s Market.
Specific Real Estate Market – Placentia – December 2016
1. On average it only took 55 days to sell a home in Placentia.
2. On average Placentia homes sold for 98 % of the original listing price.
3. There was a 1.6 months supply of homes for sale at the end of December.
Conclusion – Placentia is a Seller’s Market.
General News – Placentia
During the rainy season, sandbags and sand will be available to Placentia residents at the City’s Corporation Yard at 2999 La Jolla Street, Monday through Thursday from 6:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Proof of residency will be required and residents must bring their own shovel to fill their bags with sand. Sandbags will also be available at Fire Station #34, 1530 Valencia Avenue. Sand bags can be very useful in diverting water, protecting slopes and structures, and assisting in erosion control.
Southern California Edison would also like to remind residents that due to the heavy rain projected this season, power outages, downed power lines or dangling wires may occur. Residents are advised to not touch or approach downed power lines. Please call 911 immediately. To report a power outage, please call Southern California Edison at (800) 611-1911.
Specific Real Estate Market – Yorba Linda – December 2016
1. On average it only took 52 days to sell a home in Yorba Linda.
2. On average Yorba Linda homes sold for 97% of the original listing price.
3. There was a 2.4 months supply of homes for sale at the end of December.
Conclusion – Yorba Linda is a Seller’s Market
General News – Yorba Linda
The City has been engaging the community for their input on gradually transitioning from ornamental turf and other water-thirsty plantings to a more sustainable design. This may include drought tolerant, California-friendly plantings, and landscape elements such as boulders, decorative gravel, and cobblestones. Conceptual landscape drawings, guided by input already received from the community, have been developed and are ready for review by the Planning Commission. The Planning Commission will be reviewing these conceptual plans at an upcoming meeting and will be asked to provide input to the City Council. The final landscape concept plans will be presented to the City Council for their consideration at a later date. The public is invited to attend the Planning Commission Meeting scheduled for Wednesday, January 11, 2017 at 6:30 PM in the Council Chambers, 4845 Casa Loma Avenue.
(Any months supply of homes for sale under 90 days is considered a seller’s market, 91 to 179 days a neutral market, 180 days or more is a buyer’s market). Information Deemed Reliable, but not guaranteed. Source Trendgraphix, Inc.